The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

That is a tough call. I would want to sit down with Ross and see if he would like to be Magic’s 6th man on a new reasonable contract before I’d commit to a suspect Futz. Just my humble opinion.

9 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

They should trade us Fultz for Augustin

Exactly what I was thinking. Augustin is a fantastic spot up shooter. I'm not sure I'd give up a pick for Fultz anymore. Kid looks lost

26 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Augustin is a fantastic spot up shooter. I'm not sure I'd give up a pick for Fultz anymore. Kid looks lost

He doesn't really look lost though. His shot just looks bad. 

See

17 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Augustin and Simmons for Fultz works and I'd do it but I'm not sure why they'd want him. 

One thing I have noticed about Philly is they are not reluctant to trade what does not fit.  And, giving them credit, they are playing chess and looking more than one move down the road.   I hated their "process" because of the tanking but their trades and other moves have been masterful.   I hope we at least try to get Fultz (for the potential of what he can bring) offering what does not fit for us.  Philly may not even want our first round pick next year due to salary cap implications.  They are in win now mode not build for the future.  I am just not sure we have anything they want.

18 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

I don’t want Fultz here, I don’t like his game. He seems passive and we already had a passive PG. I want a dog to Fight in the trenches when we have to win games. 

Plus us we don’t need another PG with a broken jump shot. We need a guy who can get us buckets when we’re struggling

his health is also questionable 

and we’d have to give up a pick? A solid no from me dawg.

id rather keep our pick, draft a SG, and go for a PG in FA that can score. 

Sometimes a change in scenery works wonders.  To have a chance at a #1 pick, whose accolades were universal y every pundit, is too good to pass up.  Passive describes our organization. I would agree to not give up at least next year's pick.  If I read it correctly Fultz's contract is only $8million+ this year with a team option next year.  That is worth the risk.  When this new FOO came in I had hopes they would be aggressive.  Thus far they have been anything but aggressive.  Come on FO you can do it!