The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

This. And you cannot compare a guard who mostly settle for jump shots to the big ones who use to score a lot near the rim, where % are higher.

That isn't how EFG% works.

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

The Grant-Ross-Simmons-Gordon-Bamba lineup had a 133.3 offensive rating and a 100 defensive rating last night. 

Only played 4 minutes. 

Only 1 lineup in the league has played more minutes and is more effective and that's kemba-lamb-Batum-Williams-Zeller and it's only 0.1 better in net rating. 

It's fourth in effectiveness among lineups that have played more than 75 minutes. 

It's 9th in effectiveness among lineups that have played more than 50 minutes. 

Thanks for following the different lineups.  Clifford needs to continue to find lineups with the right chemistry and productivity.  I want to see a Grant-Ross-Isaac (when healthy)-Gordon-Bamba lineup or Grant-Simmons-isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup or Ross-Simmons-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup.  What i really want to see is Isaac on the floor without Vucevic-Fournier-Augustin on the floor.

1 hour ago, Originalticketholder said:

Thanks for following the different lineups.  Clifford needs to continue to find lineups with the right chemistry and productivity.  I want to see a Grant-Ross-Isaac (when healthy)-Gordon-Bamba lineup or Grant-Simmons-isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup or Ross-Simmons-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup.  What i really want to see is Isaac on the floor without Vucevic-Fournier-Augustin on the floor.

Unlike our previous coaches I think Clifford actually pays attention to these things. He has already brought up analytical stats during interviews so that is a sign in the right direction. 

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Just not under the cba

You seem to be confused. I’m just stating the main pieces in the proposed trade. You and your salary cap skills need to find the package to make it work. 

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

This was pretty cool. Vucevic's French is very impressive

So if he is traded away what is going to happen to his hair?? His barber Will need to follow him . He should shave it off.

13 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

*sigh... Scott and DeSantis?! Do better Florida 

We did great. Thanks though ;)

Edit: Vote me down. Downvotes from saltiness :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

Isn't gordon a blake griffin 2.0?

They are the exact same player, although in a different stage of their careers.

Griffin averaged almost 23/9 as a rookie. AG’s best season is almost 18/8.