Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Spurs

Well maybe I have a terrible angle since the basketball angles are awful.  

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

10-38 shooting 26%.  That's not NBA worthy.  Thats G-League worthy. My goal for the Magic is to prove they are deserving of being an NBA team.  Not a team that should be purged without a second thought if the league were to downsize.  

The Spurs are shooting 26%

Oh. I read the wrong side of the box.  The Magic are 11-44 thus far.   The Spurs are shooting 29% so I guess the Magic are playing great defense also but are being outscored

I'm honestly thrilled this is happening. The team needs to realize their identity is defense. Defense is the only thing keeping the team in this game. 

This is going to pay dividends later. 

Wasn’t the goal last week to win the championship and develop hall of famers? Now it’s just to make sure the team isn’t contracted? 

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Both teams are playing good defense, but we're missing all of our perimeter shots.

Spurs are 4-17 so....there's something in the air at Amway.  Probably I-4 pollution. 

The Magic...are healthy going into this preseason.  I'm happy for that wishing the Magic great health for the rest of the season.  

No torn mcl, acl, quads, ankle issues, or spains.  There might be a contusion, concussion, broken fingers or toes.  The less critical the injury, the more relief during the tenure of the season.