Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Spurs

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

After shooting so well in the previous game is gone.  Sign of inconsistency in the preseason.  

We can't hit ANYTHING. Their defense looks incredible now.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We can't hit ANYTHING. Their defense looks incredible now.

The Spurs aren't even playing great defense from what I'm seeing.  The Magic are missing a ton of things. They're unprepared as a team which falls on the coaches.  

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

The Spurs aren't even playing great defense from what I'm seeing.  The Magic are missing a ton of things. They're unprepared as a team which falls on the coaches.  

Lol please done act like you can tell what the hell is happening on the court with these camera angles 

10-38 shooting 26%.  That's not NBA worthy.  Thats G-League worthy. My goal for the Magic is to prove they are deserving of being an NBA team.  Not a team that should be purged without a second thought if the league were to downsize.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

They're taking away passing lanes and giving us absolutely nothing in the paint. They're playing good defense.