Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic vs. The Grizz

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Martin is such a fascinating player. 

He's absurdly skilled for someone who is also limited. He's like a contradictory player. 

i am happy to have someone like that on our roster

Second successful preseason game from my standpoint, just from point of view of establishing an identity of a team that plays tough defense every night.  IF, and it’s a big if, they can keep it up and not hang their heads if they lose a few games in a row, they could finally be fun to watch this season.  

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Second successful preseason game from my standpoint, just from point of view of establishing an identity of a team that plays tough defense every night.  IF, and it’s a big if, they can keep it up and not hang their heads if they lose a few games in a row, they could finally be fun to watch this season.  

Stop it, you're getting me excited

23 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Stop it, you're getting me excited

Always tried to call it the way I’ve seen it, admittedly mostly negative these past 5-6 years as I disagreed with our approach, but regardless of that, I think there may now be some light at the end of our tunnel.  I sure hope so, anyway.  I’m not getting any younger :)

I’m getting very excited about this front office and coach! First, it appears we are nailing these draft picks: Issac - looks real good; 2 way player; high ceiling. Iwandu is very solid and improving his shot - high praise from coach, Bamba - showing signs of a Unicorn; high ceiling; 2/3 years and 20 lbs - he will dominate. Frazier - it’s early, but he will push Iwundu, we have the makings of some serious  perimeter defense with offensive potential. Let’s not forget the diamond in the rough Burch; plus Grant is showing something. All of the draftees appear to have the right attitude and work ethic. I also liked when Coach Clifford talked about having his best players on the court referring to Bamba and Vucevic; it makes a lot of sense. I like the fresh ideas that Clifford is open to. There’s a lot to be excited about in the Magic Kingdom!