Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic at heat

We had a 4 on 1 fast break and didn't score.  Yikes.  

Its too bad I tuned in during the  end of the second quarter because their play looked pretty disappointing to me.  

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

We had a 4 on 1 fast break and didn't score.  Yikes.  

Its too bad I tuned in during the  end of the second quarter because their play looked pretty disappointing to me.  

Yeah the first 18 minutes were much better than the last 6

Not scaring anyone yet.  I wish the announcers would stop talking about what great performances everyone had against Flamengo.  Talk about meaningless filler.....

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Not scaring anyone yet.  I wish the announcers would stop talking about what great performances everyone had against Flamengo.  Talk about meaningless filler.....

Didn't watch that game at all.  If the Magic were winning this game effortlessly, it would be a sign to come.  Real competition is needed to judge how they'll fair..against the new NBA.  

What a ****ty effort in the 2nd quarter. When the starters came back in they started to pull away. I will say that on a few very nice defensive efforts we couldn't finish on the other end. We've easily left 10 to 12 points on the court.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

What a ****ty effort in the 2nd quarter. When the starters came back in they started to pull away. I will say that on a few very nice defensive efforts we couldn't finish on the other end. We've easily left 10 to 12 points on the court.

Iwundu-Frazier lineups will do that

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Iwundu-Frazier lineups will do that

Actually Fournier and Gordon are stinking it up on the offensive side. Frazier was fine. So was Wesley.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Actually Fournier and Gordon are stinking it up on the offensive side. Frazier was fine. So was Wesley.

Fournier wasn't in the game. Miami went on a 12-5 run with Augustin-Frazier-iwundu-Gordon-Vuc.