Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs flamengo

54 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He'll put it on naturally. He's young.

Yea he really doesn't have a choice in gaining the weight. It will just come naturally. I don't see anything wrong with 240-245. KD is 240. 

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea he really doesn't have a choice in gaining the weight. It will just come naturally. I don't see anything wrong with 240-245. KD is 240. 

Wow he really is. 

That doesn't make any sense to me. Durant weighs 20 pounds more than Gordon?

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Like towns is listed at 248. 

I don’t trust their numbers on size or weight. I always take them as approximates.

Durant does have about 3 inches or so on Gordon- but the weight difference is probably not significant. Gordon is probably heavier than listed.

I can’t help but wish that they would do a “weigh in” at the beginning of every season where everyone’s measurements are taken.

• Like 1

Weight is overrated, it's all about strength. You can weigh 215lbs and be just strong as someone that's 250lbs. This is how Harden pushes everyone out of the way despite being 220lbs. 

3 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

How did Vuc/Bamba tandem look? Articles on line said it worked tonight.

I would not take too much from this game. flamengo was way overmatched- almost any line up from the team would do well.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, JustBeCool said:

Weight is overrated, it's all about strength. You can weigh 215lbs and be just strong as someone that's 250lbs. This is how Harden pushes everyone out of the way despite being 220lbs. 

No weight is not over-rated when your dealing with a 7+ 220lb player.... Those extra 15 to 20 pounds of muscle are important. 

Telling you now Bamba is the next star in the league. Absolutely ridiculous. Ag is another one . Guaranteed all star I bet my house on it. He's gonna average 19 and 8 and all defence mark my words ...