Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

1st Preseason game: Magic @ 76ers

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Look the preseason isn't really big on efficiency. You're not looking for guys to make shots. You're looking for effort and rotations and learning the offense and different player combinations. 

Fournier won't shoot 9%. It's just rust.

I agree EF is usually solid. 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's an absurd standard though

I know.  It is absurd, but Absurd is currently the standard as of right now to winning titles.  In order for the Magic to ever win in the next decade, our players are going to have the motivation and evolution to perform on a ridiculous level to win a title. Otherwise, the next decade will continue to be empty seasons of just being out there for money as the previous 6 years.  A future potential hall of fame character is what I'm looking for on this roster.  The settler is the black sheep for me.  The Magic shouldn't have tolerance for settlers.  

I know..it sounds like I'm overreacting.  I'm only looking for shades of it now..but the regular season, I will spaz out a ton. Pray for me. 

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

I know.  It is absurd, but Absurd is currently the standard as of right now to winning titles.  In order for the Magic to ever win in the next decade, our players are going to have the motivation and evolution to perform on a ridiculous level to win a title. Otherwise, the next decade will continue to be empty seasons of just being out there for money as the previous 6 years.  A future potential hall of fame character is what I'm looking for on this roster.  The settler is the black sheep for me.  The Magic shouldn't have tolerance for settlers.  

You're kind of unreasonable with your opinions

How does Isaac play all summer and then sprain his ankle in the first 10 minutes of preseason? So depressing. This team needs his defense and he needs reps. 

Did we get a new training staff when we fired Vogel?

Just now, Mack1085 said:

How does Isaac play all summer and then sprain his ankle in the first 10 minutes of preseason? So depressing. This team needs his defense and he needs reps. 

Did we get a new training staff when we fired Vogel?

Yeah. They cleaned house

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I think both of them last season. 

1st impression, Briscoe is waaaay better than Grant!

Thanks! I agree, Briscoe will take over the backup PG slot and Grant will fade to black. There go my PG hopes!