Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

1st Preseason game: Magic @ 76ers

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

And his shots were fine. They were open and within the scope of the offense. His "worst" shot was a specifically designed play for him to shoot. 

Fournier should shoot every time he's open as he's 45% on wide open threes. There's not really a bad open shot for Fournier, Ross, or Augustin. 

I'm fine with Fournier shooting it everytime he touches it... provided he and Vuc are playing for other teams.

If we are keeping both around this year and allowing them to shoot a combined 30 shots a game, slap redshirts on Issac and Mo and, embrace the tank.

Isaac getting injured was a very bad start for our season already. Hopefully isn't serious. But maaaaan it stinks.

Same 1 he hurt last season also.

I'm trying to keep positive obviously..

Alright, Bamba and Briscoe were nice to watch. Augustin's 3pt shooting ability is awesome and the only thing that might keep him starting throughout the year. Briscoe looked much smarter with the ball in his hands.

--

Korkmaz is a natural born scorer and Shamet also looked pretty good. Wonder why we can't find wing shooters like that

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Alright, Bamba and Briscoe were nice to watch. Augustin's 3pt shooting ability is awesome and the only thing that might keep him starting throughout the year. Briscoe looked much smarter with the ball in his hands.

--

Korkmaz is a natural born scorer and Shamet also looked pretty good. Wonder why we can't find wing shooters like that

We could if we wanted to. We look for other skills first though. 

11 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

--

Its so sad Augustin is undersized.  He's just another Jameer to me.  Will we ever have a point guard like penny hardaway again.  A guard..with all the package.  

22 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Its so sad Augustin is undersized.  He's just another Jameer to me.  Will we ever have a point guard like penny hardaway again.  A guard..with all the package.  

I would have loved to see us make a trade during the draft and take a shot at one or 2 of the 6'6 PGs and see what happened.

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would have loved to see us make a trade during the draft and take a shot at one or 2 of the 6'6 PGs and see what happened.

What's with you and second round point guards? 

Briscoe is just as likely to be (good/bad) as any of those guys. 

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

What's with you and second round point guards? 

Briscoe is just as likely to be (good/bad) as any of those guys. 

I would just have liked to try out at least one of the 6'6 guys to see if there was anything there is all. I'm hoping Briscoe is great too!

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would just have liked to try out at least one of the 6'6 guys to see if there was anything there is all. I'm hoping Briscoe is great too!

I'm just saying we purposely didn't target a second round point guard because our front office was so high on briscoe.

They might be completely wrong but briscoe is 22. Same age as a lot of those second round guys. He might as well be a second round pick. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, ?4thewin said:

I'm just saying we purposely didn't target a second round point guard because our front office was so high on briscoe.

They might be completely wrong but briscoe is 22. Same age as a lot of those second round guys. He might as well be a second round pick. 

I liked what i saw from him so far, might be a hidden gem :D