Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

1st Preseason game: Magic @ 76ers

If you took the under on 5 minutes of preseason for how long it took for me to be over Vooch, you win!

Gordon with 3 assists already- people who can watch the game, were they in the offense type moving the ball type assists, or signs of some creativity and vision?

I will take the former, but it would be nice they were mostly the later. (I see the fast break assist to Issac. That was legit.)

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Gordon with 3 assists already- people who can watch the game, were they in the offense type moving the ball type assists, or signs of some creativity and vision?

I will take the former, but it would be nice they were mostly the later. (I see the fast break assist to Issac. That was legit.)

I'm already loving what I'm seeing from both AG and JI so far. We were almost sleepwalking until Cliff called the 1st timeout. Since we're hustling much better

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Full Court fast break spin move to avoid a defender then dump off to vucevic

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

A nice spin and dish. He's showing sings of being an improved perimeter player / ball handler