Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Poor guy

If he gets worried after one loss, he may have a lot of trouble coaching the Magic :)

• Like 1

So apparently "about 20 teams" have made at least preliminary offers for Butler but Minnesota is being really terrible about negotiating. 

Philly is out because Minnesota kept countering by adding Ben Simmons into deals. 

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

So apparently "about 20 teams" have made at least preliminary offers for Butler but Minnesota is being really terrible about negotiating. 

Philly is out because Minnesota kept countering by adding Ben Simmons into deals. 

Really Minny? Ben Simmons? Yeah ok...

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

He’s just not Kemba Walker, Lilliard, CP3 good.

Well a lot depends on if he can replicate last year. 

If he can there's little difference between him and Darren Collison. So that's basically not a top 15 guy but also not a bottom 5 guy. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

If he can there's little difference between him and Darren Collison. So that's basically not a top 15 guy but also not a bottom 5 guy. 

It's tough to win with below average talent.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Sure but the point still stands. There’s “good” and not a bottom 5 guy. The latter is ok if you have Kobe in your lineup 

24 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

It's tough to win with below average talent.

I dont understand how you consider Gordon,  fournier and Vuc below average talent. They are in my opinion above average.

Isaac and Bamba are still to young to judge but are, in my opinion, start quality players which makes them above average. 

DJ, Simmons, Ross, Grant are average players and not below average. 

That makes our rotation of 9 players not below average in my book. 

9 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont understand how you consider Gordon,  fournier and Vuc below average talent. They are in my opinion above average.

Isaac and Bamba are still to young to judge but are, in my opinion, start quality players which makes them above average. 

DJ, Simmons, Ross, Grant are average players and not below average. 

That makes our rotation of 9 players not below average in my book. 

?FTW was talking about how Augustine wasn't top 15 talent, which puts him below average.  Not sure how you made the leap to the rest of the team.

27 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

?FTW was talking about how Augustine wasn't top 15 talent, which puts him below average.  Not sure how you made the leap to the rest of the team.

Ok. I though you were making the assumption of him not been good enough due to playing with below average talent. I guess I read it wrong. 

But still, just because he is not a top 15 pg in the league, doesn't make him a below average PG.