Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

I have nba LP for this season, just moved to Denver, but the game is blacked out tonight because LP doesn’t include NBA TV (dumb). Don’t wanna wait until tomorrow to watch, anybody got suggestions?

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I have nba LP for this season, just moved to Denver, but the game is blacked out tonight because LP doesn’t include NBA TV (dumb). Don’t wanna wait until tomorrow to watch, anybody got suggestions?

Crap like this is why I'll never give up cable. Subscriptions never seem to work like you want them to. 

Watched a FSU football game a week or two ago on the watch ESPN app that's integrated into my TV upstairs and every 15 minutes or so I had to back out and go back into the game to account for time loss due to buffering. 

As soon as I can find a system that guarantees reliable sports a la carte programming I'm dropping cable but I'm not confident in the options provided right now. 

25 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Maybe we should go catch a game together sometime. You won’t be disappointed. 

Hahaha. Mi casa, su casa?

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

American League Pass rules are crazy.

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

RJ Barrett seria un shooting guard buenisimo para nosotros, pero lo mas importante es la evolucion de Bamba, Isaac y Gordon. VAMOS MAGIC

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo mauro. De paso te digo que te sigo en twitter y a ?4thewin tambien ya que me gusta mucho leerlos aqui. Quieras o no ustedes tienen muchisima más información que yo!!! GO MAGIC

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Crap like this is why I'll never give up cable. Subscriptions never seem to work like you want them to. 

Watched a FSU football game a week or two ago on the watch ESPN app that's integrated into my TV upstairs and every 15 minutes or so I had to back out and go back into the game to account for time loss due to buffering. 

As soon as I can find a system that guarantees reliable sports a la carte programming I'm dropping cable but I'm not confident in the options provided right now. 

Yeah, we cut the cord when we moved. Not always ideal, especially with stuff like this.

2 minutes ago, Picagus6Uruguay said:

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo mauro. De paso te digo que te sigo en twitter y a ?4thewin tambien ya que me gusta mucho leerlos aqui. Quieras o no ustedes tienen muchisima más información que yo!!! GO MAGIC

Yo no uso twitter muchas veces pero te voy a seguir tambien

--

Philly is a nice team to see where we stand. They have some good bench players. Keep an eye on Furkan Korkmaz

• Like 1

People don't seem to have a problem with teams that play interchangable 2s and 3s in their lineups. 

People do seem to have a problem with our interchangable 3s and 4s  lineups

The torcher..of still having to see Vucevic's post game.  The nba evolved past this 5 to 8 years ago.  We can't have him holding the ball that long on the mid wing areas.  

I'm glad the Magic at least have some tall point guards.  They aren't elite but they'll do.  

Shot selection is rather difficult to watch for the Magic in comparison to other elite teams.  They miss a ton of opportunities to take advantage of the pick and roll and shoot behind their man.   There is too much advantages to mastering spacing.