Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

19 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

That's the **** we need here.  ***** it.  We need someone to whip these losers in shape.  

But in all serious, thats a cancerous attitude to take to the gym.  However, the thing I like about it is there is no filter of political correctness because if that's a huge social problem today in Western society.  Hyper sensitivity.  

Cancerous attitude? We need that play hard attitude not that Jacque Vaughn or Elfrid Payton crap we've watched for the last few years. 

edit: read it backwards

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Cancerous attitude? according to twitter SVG praised today's practice to Minnesota coaches. That's the gold standard for us and what this franchise once stood for. We need that play hard attitude not that Jacque Vaughn or Elfrid Payton crap we've watched for the last few years. 

You got it backwards

12 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

That's the **** we need here.  ***** it.  We need someone to whip these losers in shape.  

But in all serious, thats a cancerous attitude to take to the gym.  However, the thing I like about it is there is no filter of political correctness because if that's a huge social problem today in Western society.  Hyper sensitivity.  

I dunno. In my experience, generally people who complain about political correctness are really just upset someone is calling out their prejudice or bigotry

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I dunno. In my experience, generally people who complain about political correctness are really just upset someone is calling out their prejudice or bigotry

It depends.  It truly depends. 

For example:

-   gender pronouns (cringe),

-  The war against the (patriarchy) I hate this word...so much.  

-   the hypocrisy of third wave feminism and #metoo movement.

-   mansplaining, manspreading, man doing anything manly. (i hate both of these words) 

-   The fall of due process and guilty unless proven innocent.  Lives have been destroyed this way.

-   Male to female social health. 

-  The wave of entitled individuals and pomposity.

There's a ton of hypersensitivity and its destroying comedy itself.  George Carlin looks like a therapist nowadays and he would have had a field day with the modern time if he were alive.  

There's a war on the facts since people would rather use their feelings.  Facts don't care about feelings.  They're absolute.  There's people trying to create new genders not identifying to their biological self. There's people who want all the great things of being men but not the bad stuff that comes with it too.  There's various microaggressions that are nothing but people are being jailed for it.  There's people calling the police on people having cookouts at the park or selling lemonade outside their homes.  

These are western problems right now.'

This is why we're not on mars yet.  Because we're focused on STUPID ****!!!  and yes I threw my keyboard.  

25 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Cancerous attitude? according to twitter SVG praised today's practice to Minnesota coaches. That's the gold standard for us and what this franchise once stood for. We need that play hard attitude not that Jacque Vaughn or Elfrid Payton crap we've watched for the last few years. 

I forgot to answer you.  It depends on the context.  I felt out team got softer when Dwight told Stan to stop yelling at people.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This game is unwatchable bc the refs have decided no contact is allowed whatsoever