Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

15 minutes ago, ML6 said:

People tweet weird things.  Just saw someone respond to the Iwundu tweet by saying that Iwundu must've had a fire lit under him because he saw Frazier was better than him in Summer League. 

Frazier was absolutely awful in Summer League.  Iwundu was bad too but like that's a weird take.

I think it's because a second year NBA guy has higher expectations

Wasn't Iwundu a good-in-practice guy last year? I don't know if I am holding out much hope for him: he seems to have a lot of skills, good size, decent defensive ability, ok dribbling, etc. But it all is basically pointless if he can't get the ball in the hoop during a game.

7 minutes ago, Odin said:

Wasn't Iwundu a good-in-practice guy last year? I don't know if I am holding out much hope for him: he seems to have a lot of skills, good size, decent defensive ability, ok dribbling, etc. But it all is basically pointless if he can't get the ball in the hoop during a game.

That's pretty much his thing exactly. Does a lot of stuff well but not the one thing that could make him valuable on the court (hit wide open threes from the corner)

The hope is that Iwundu gives us enough this year to feel comfortable trading or letting Ross walk at the end of the season. He has the talent to match Ross defensively down the line, so the question is around his shooting. If Cliff only wants a 9-man rotation I don't see Wes getting much run until injuries hit.

20 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

The hope is that Iwundu gives us enough this year to feel comfortable trading or letting Ross walk at the end of the season. He has the talent to match Ross defensively down the line, so the question is around his shooting. If Cliff only wants a 9-man rotation I don't see Wes getting much run until injuries hit.

Yeah. TBH I hope we never have to see him play because that means the season is going well

37 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Dejounte Murray tore his ACL, poor guy.

Ouch! Feel sorry for the guy. Spurs not doing well with Walker and him suffering mayor preseason injuries. 

Maybe they show some interest on fournier now.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Ouch! Feel sorry for the guy. Spurs not doing well with Walker and him suffering mayor preseason injuries. 

Maybe they show some interest on fournier now.

They don't really have anything to offer

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

We have a game tonight

What's up bro? What would be your ideal time to draft this Saturday? Right now it's set for 9 PM EST (2 am in the UK) but would it help you if it was earlier?

The Magic usually play at 7 PM EST so I'm thinking that would be fair for everybody

11 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

What's up bro? What would be your ideal time to draft this Saturday? Right now it's set for 9 PM EST (2 am in the UK) but would it help you if it was earlier?

The Magic usually play at 7 PM EST so I'm thinking that would be fair for everybody

I think 7 will be better for those from the UK. 12 vs 2 am. I will be ok with either. Looking forward for this season! Appreciate you stepping up! 

• Like 2

Crazy to think that Tobias Harris may be the sticking point for the Clips acquiring Butler. It's amazing what little we got for our young assets.