Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I heard teams schedule their own preseason games. I guess some play more than others. 

I didn't know there was a difference but I guess it's not really a big deal

I just think it is a bit strange- but I guess it is like soccer where you can schedule the number friendlies you want before the season starts (within reason).

Sux that Brooklyn realized Lopez was not the best option anymore, Same with the Pistons with Monroe etc. I will never have peace as a fan until VUC is gone... We are truly living in Groundhogs day (Classic Movie)... 

im not getting paid Millions of dollars but this is how you fix the team, listen up front office.

Start: Grant, Ross, Isaac, AG, Bamba. Let them play sooo many minutes until they have concrete chemistry with each other and it becomes easy to play together. Let the young guys make mistakes and fail together. Trade Vuc and our first round pick for an established PG or draft one and follow the same logic next season 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Sux that Brooklyn realized Lopez was not the best option anymore, Same with the Pistons with Monroe etc. I will never have peace as a fan until VUC is gone... We are truly living in Groundhogs day (Classic Movie)... 

im not getting paid Millions of dollars but this is how you fix the team, listen up front office.

Start: Grant, Ross, Isaac, AG, Bamba. Let them play sooo many minutes until they have concrete chemistry with each other and it becomes easy to play together. Let the young guys make mistakes and fail together. Trade Vuc and our first round pick for an established PG or draft one and follow the same logic next season 

1. I'm not sure it makes sense to start Grant. I get you're pushing a youth movement and that's not wrong but Augustin helps space the floor for Gordon and Isaac. And I think you can argue that Fournier helps Gordon too. The biggest problem Gordon had last year is forcing things and I'm not sure playing him without a secondary scorer is going to help that development. 

2. I'm not sure trading a pick for a point guard is smart when we'll have several options for a point guard next summer. I get we're focused on today but that pick might help us find a long term shooting guard that fits our style. 

• Like 1

Here's what we're looking at next summer

Kemba

Rozier

Russell

Dragic

Bledsoe

Brogdon

Delon wright

Teague

Rubio

Dinwiddie

Darren Collison

Tyus Jones

Milos Teodosic

Derrick Rose

Corey Joseph

TJ McConnell

Isaiah Thomas

Rondo

Trey Burke

Quinn cook

Mudiay

Cameron Payne

Payton lol

On a side note, Is it me or people are seeing Mario differently since signing with New York? 

He is all of the sudden  better than last year and so far I have not seen anything different from him. I wish hime the best and still are upset for letting go like that but come on. 

Even his fantasy value and rankings are way higher. Just because he is a knick now. 

Forget mario ...Isaac is something special if he can stay fit. His offence is gonna be fine and his defence will be certified all NBA. Watch