Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

53 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

7% of GM's in the GM survey listed Aaron Gordon as the player most likely to break out this season. 4th place

So our GM and one other

EDIT: Just read GM's couldn't vote for their own. So 2 opposing GMs.

Edited by Mack1085

19 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Why would that be good??  He’s not some grizzled veteran, but rather a second year player who missed most of his first year and has a new coach.  In my opinion, he badly needs preseason time on the floor, all the more so if he’s going to start.  

I was been sarcastic. The good news is that he is only missing a few games most likely and not 4-6 weeks as he usually does. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I was been sarcastic. The good news is that he is only missing a few games most likely and not 4-6 weeks as he usually does. 

Ah.  My apologies.  I misunderstood.

7 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

As I’ve said before, the guy has not been the same since he got his face hurt and had to wear the mask. He shuns way from contact ever since. Sad. 

My theory is he's burned out from all the losing.  

Today's practice was the first time the Magic have played Mohamed Bamba (at the 4) and Nikola Vucevic (at the 5) simultaneously for extended minutes. "I liked a lot of it -- a lot to build on," coach Steve Clifford said. "And they liked it, you could tell."

39 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Today's practice was the first time the Magic have played Mohamed Bamba (at the 4) and Nikola Vucevic (at the 5) simultaneously for extended minutes. "I liked a lot of it -- a lot to build on," coach Steve Clifford said. "And they liked it, you could tell."

Honestly hard to see how the two big man approach works in this day and age.  It will be interesting to watch, especially since it seems like most other teams are embracing smaller lineups. Obviously didn’t work with Vuch-Ibaka.  

9 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Not this again

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Honestly hard to see how the two big man approach works in this day and age.  It will be interesting to watch, especially since it seems like most other teams are embracing smaller lineups. Obviously didn’t work with Vuch-Ibaka.  

Spoiler alert: It's not going to work