Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official preseason thread

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Marc Stein says Clifford is known for holding players accountable. 

Hopefully that continues. 

Amen 

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

If people really saw him as an asset, he would have had some trade value and we could have gotten rid of him some time ago.  He evidently hasn’t had much trade value for years.  There is no “feeling” within the league that he’s good.  No one has wanted to trade for him, no matter what they say

Perhaps but he is on his last year of his contract and that by itself makes him valuable in a way. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We're not the same team though. A teams identity is more than one problematic center

All of the sudden Vuc is the worse offensive player in the league and problematic center. Nonsense. 

He is neither. He is a good teamate and a center who is a decent rebounder and offensive player who happens to be an extremely awful  defender who I, like most of you, dislike. He is just not good enough to continue been our starting center when we have Bamba in our roster.

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Mild ankle sprain is the diagnosis for Mr. Glass. Listed as day-to-day, but we won’t rush him back, so I don’t expect to see him again in the preseason 

Good news. That means he is out for tge rest of the preseason.

Good news guys was just watching the Instagram feed of the open practice and I just seen Isaac do a spin move and slam dunk so it can't be that bad at all.

Looks promising to me..

7 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

Still built around Vuc and Isaac is still glass. Need to start looking over 2019 Draft Prospects. 

Well...that happened quickly.  

42 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Hopeful news...

So with that said, we're going to get him back on court in 3 months. Hoooraaahh

8 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

So with that said, we're going to get him back on court in 3 months. Hoooraaahh

He's practicing with the team right now so can't be that bad. He was dunking and all sorts. Looked promising to me

47 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

All of the sudden Vuc is the worse offensive player in the league and problematic center. Nonsense. 

He is neither. He is a good teamate and a center who is a decent rebounder and offensive player who happens to be an extremely awful  defender who I, like most of you, dislike. He is just not good enough to continue been our starting center when we have Bamba in our roster.

There was a stat that he was among the worst in the league at making wide open shots. 

And, like yesterday, he often requires significant attempts to get his numbers as he's not a very efficient player. 

He's not without value. He can get buckets on occasion. But that doesn't make him a great offensive player just like today's Carmelo Anthony is not a great offensive player.