TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Wait what? When did he do this? Where the hell was I when this came out?

It was like 30 years ago. 

You'd be surprised how often people try to rationalize "the middle schooler tried to trap the guy" today. Imagine how much more prevalent that was in the 80s. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

You'd be surprised how often people try to rationalize "the middle schooler tried to trap the guy" today. Imagine how much more prevalent that was in the 80s. 

Well that has happened but yeah when your NBA player Karl friggin Malone, you shouldn't even be in a situation to be "trapped". Fugg that guy.  I have severe deep rooted hatred for this behavior. Btw fellow Orlandoians, we are 3rd in the nation with human trafficking. 

9 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You have to admit though that's it's tough watching guys like Kevin Knox just eat it up out there in Vegas. He's been killing it as the SL has progressed.

So was Isaac

10 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You have to admit though that's it's tough watching guys like Kevin Knox just eat it up out there in Vegas. He's been killing it as the SL has progressed.

Not really. He is a super athletic 6’9” guy who can shoot. He should be doing well in summer league where some guys won’t even make the G-league. 

11 hours ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

This is humiliating...Basketball still requires you to put the ball in the hoop right?  Can we please consider putting some emphasis on shooting the ball?  Honestly,  we are air-balling and bricking open 3's.  Where do we find these players and what good is it to have a G league team if you plan on filling it's ranks with this kind of trash?

Those wingspans are really impressive, though

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Those wingspans are really impressive, though

If we get enough wingspan, will our team be able to fly?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Well that has happened but yeah when your NBA player Karl friggin Malone, you shouldn't even be in a situation to be "trapped". Fugg that guy.  I have severe deep rooted hatred for this behavior. Btw fellow Orlandoians, we are 3rd in the nation with human trafficking. 

Not that it changes things...He was in college at the time.

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't know about the middle schooler trying to trap a guy excuse.  Rumor has it she pinkie promised she was 18 and that held up in court.

9 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

I don't know about the middle schooler trying to trap a guy excuse.  Rumor has it she pinkie promised she was 18 and that held up in court.

Wife says it's an extremely common defense in statutory rape cases.