TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

He's still someone with modest trade value who we could have used to obtain a guy who is a better fit. Or moved up in the draft. 

I agree. I’m curious though. Was their anything good from letting him just go like that? Would his salary have kept us from getting Grant for instance? I’m trying to at least understand their logic. Coz I’m willing to give Grant a go ahead if only based on his defensive prowess and apparent knack for court vision and intensity. 

3 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

I agree. I’m curious though. Was their anything good from letting him just go like that? Would his salary have kept us from getting Grant for instance? I’m trying to at least understand their logic. Coz I’m willing to give Grant a go ahead if only based on his defensive prowess and apparent knack for court vision and intensity. 

Nope. 

In a hypothetical world where Payton was good and we had to max Gordon we might have needed the money but you'd have other avenues to get there

No love for any magic player on the first and second team at the summer league. 

It could be that the 2 games of DNP decision played a  big factor. 

On 7/17/2018 at 6:56 PM, magicdoc1 said:

the first and second team at the summer league

I can't believe that's a thing.