TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Karl Malone belongs in prison

I agree, having sex with a 13 year old girl is unacceptable!   Although his other discressions of abandoning his kids seem to be the norm in the NBA/NFL.  I remember reading somewhere that a large percentage of players drafted in to the NBA come from single parent/broken family home.

10 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

I agree, having sex with a 13 year old girl is unacceptable!   Although his other discressions of abandoning his kids seem to be the norm in the NBA/NFL.  I remember reading somewhere that a large percentage of players drafted in to the NBA come from single parent/broken family home.

I don’t think you had to read this somewhere to know it. It’s just reality unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I don’t think you had to read this somewhere to know it. It’s just reality unfortunately. 

Yeah. I found the numbers shocking and had to fact check to confirm. It's a sad reality that we need to change whether it's systemic racism, thug culture, or poverty.  We've got to do something! 

8 hours ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Wait what? When did he do this? Where the hell was I when this came out?