TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

U must like bull fighters. Ohh lay

iwundu and Frazier both look like they are going too fast. The game should be slowing down for Wes but it hasn’t. Disappointing. Hopefully it does for Frazier sooner than later. 

I know about his defense. But he is better than jack. This is summer league

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

if this is them after 2 summer league games, i wonder how its gonna be in the regular season when they get big minutes

4 minutes ago, MoMagic1 said:

if this is them after 2 summer league games, i wonder how its gonna be in the regular season when they get big minutes

It's normal to rest guys that have nothing to prove. They didn't ask for it, the team gave them a day off. 

Same reason Birch stopped after one game. "Ok we know you're good, let's use your minutes to look at other players"

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

U must like bull fighters. Ohh lay

iwundu and Frazier both look like they are going too fast. The game should be slowing down for Wes but it hasn’t. Disappointing. Hopefully it does for Frazier sooner than later. 

Yea I’m for sure not giving up on Frazier he’s played in 3 summer league games that would be stupid. There has to be more there to him he was to solid in college for him to be this bad in the nba. He’s for some reason not letting his athleticism and explosiveness shine. He’s playing entirely wide eyed and tentative. 

But Iwundu I’ll be honest I’m done with him. He is a train wreck on offense. Yea he has good D but players who can’t dribble, pass, shoot or score but play good D are a dime a dozen and littered all through G-League rosters.