TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Trae can pass the hell out of the ball

Yes. Honestly that is the one thing I like the most out of him and the main reason he will do well in the NBA. He just need to calm down and be smart on his shot selections. 

• Like 1

I wish we would have drafted Ojeleye last year. I wanted him and he was just there. Sitting and waiting. 

But we went Iwundu instead....come on Hammond. Can’t say Frazier looks like much better of a second round pick this year.

10 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I wish we would have drafted Ojeleye last year. I wanted him and he was just there. Sitting and waiting. 

But we went Iwundu instead....come on Hammond. Can’t say Frazier looks like much better of a second round pick this year.

Might be saying the same thing with Melton and Jackson unless briscoe really breaks out

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Might be saying the same thing with Melton and Jackson unless briscoe really breaks out

Yea which is a big if. Hammond has done great with the Issac and Bamba selections, but his selections after that and overall handling of the draft the past 2 drafts has been questionable at best. 

I’ll admit though after we drafted Frazier I thought he might be a steal. That guy hasn’t looked remotely like the player I watched highlights and scouting videos on. Looks totally lost on an nba court. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Yea which is a big if. Hammond has done great with the Issac and Bamba selections, but his selections after that and overall handling of the draft the past 2 drafts has been questionable at best. 

I’ll admit though after we drafted Frazier I thought he might be a steal. That guy hasn’t looked remotely like the player I watched highlights and scouting videos on. Looks totally lost on an nba court. 

Eh. He might figure it out between now and training camp

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Way too soon to write him off, but I agree he's struggled the last 2 games pretty badly. If only Wesley would show some improvement. Especially his damn shooting.

Just now, ML6 said:

I would for real trade Vooch for Jack Cooley.

I would not. 16pt or and 10 reb is not bad. He is not as bad, at 12mil and one year, that people make him to be. Mo bamba needs time before he is ready to start.

13 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I would not. 16pt or and 10 reb is not bad. He is not as bad, at 12mil and one year, that people make him to be. Mo bamba needs time before he is ready to start.

U must like bull fighters. Ohh lay

iwundu and Frazier both look like they are going too fast. The game should be slowing down for Wes but it hasn’t. Disappointing. Hopefully it does for Frazier sooner than later.