TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

While everyone bashes Iwundu I'll speak on the positives his help defense is really good as he's getting a lot of deflections and he's still being aggressive which is getting him to the line

2 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

While everyone bashes Iwundu I'll speak on the positives his help defense is really good as he's getting a lot of deflections and he's still being aggressive which is getting him to the line

You can find a player who brings those same postitives on nearly any G-League roster in the league.

There are no minutes on an NBA court for a player that is this bad on offense. None. At least not a team that wants to win. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Ayton eating against our skinny defenders. He was the number one pick, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised

Yea Ayton has looked great but no surprises he’s gonna be great. 

Frazier has 0 BBIQ. Ayton is good. Okobo looked pretty awful. These are my takes. Goodnight. 

38 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Bamba’s offense has been fine. He’s taken 3 shots and made 2. What has Ayton shown that’s so much for polished? 

I was saying these things more in a general sense, not based on one half of a summer league game