TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Well offseason started early....he had two months for summer league.  There's no intent but there is contentment. Contentment with being a mediocre dribbler, slasher, shooter. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Dribbler too

Uhhh......*scratches head*......; ) 

11 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Iwundu doesn't know how to use his size.  Its so disappointing.  He has the size to do various things that other guards can't but not the dribbling or improvisation skill.  He definitely can't shoot.  He's a black hole.   

Is that you ~O~? I want that waterfall avatar back. That's how I know immediately it's you without looking at your username.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Is that you ~O~? I want that waterfall avatar back. That's how I know immediately it's you without looking at your username.

Sorry.  I needed a new Narrative..something original.  I hope you enjoyed that waterfall very much.  

To be serious, I don't want to see any weak fast breaks anymore.  Please,  Just drive to the rim with intent to break it.  

Hello guys I dont post often but when I say I read these forums everyday I really do ask my girlfriend lol  Magic having a slow start in this one but Bamba with a couple man amongst boys plays!  By the way ?4thewin are you officially gonna change your name to bamba4thewin or what about B.I.G.4thewin?  

Looks like with how the Magic are performing, Phoenix is gonna kill them tonight.  

Ayton has looked pretty dominant in comparison to Bamba.  

2 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

By the way, I am not sold on Frazier either! 

Yea he’s looked awful. I was excited for him but he’s been really bad.

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Looks like with how the Magic are performing, Phoenix is gonna kill them tonight.  

Ayton has looked pretty dominant in comparison to Bamba.  

You're basically looking at Phoenix's starting lineup minus Booker. I'm not surprised they're playing this well in SL.