TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

Iwundu doesn't know how to use his size.  Its so disappointing.  He has the size to do various things that other guards can't but not the dribbling or improvisation skill.  He definitely can't shoot.  He's a black hole.   

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Iwundu doesn't know how to use his size.  Its so disappointing.  He has the size to do various things that other guards can't but not the dribbling or improvisation skill.  He definitely can't shoot.  He's black hole.   

He just isn’t comfortable with the ball in his hands. It’s extremely disappointing considering his length and defensive ability. Black hole is a great description. 

It's also disappointing since he's basically had a damn year off plus two months of post season  to get his **** together for these games.  We don't have time for players to waste this organizations resources.  Time is a valuable resource.

Wow. Iwundu is singlehandedly ruining the team’s offense. I honestly am not sure if he is long for the team with this type of play. He should be way better than this as he has plenty of NBA experience compared to the rest.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

I was really hoping that he'd work on his jumper in the off season.

Well offseason started early....he had two months for summer league.  There's no intent but there is contentment. Contentment with being a mediocre dribbler, slasher, shooter. 

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Well offseason started early....he had two months for summer league.  There's no intent but there is contentment. Contentment with being a mediocre dribbler, slasher, shooter. 

True dat.... I'm getting old and I quite often forget my sense of time...... :)

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Dribbler too