TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

28 minutes ago, jec said:

I agree. We just created the next mass shooter. A monster. But who are the REAL monsters? Us? Trump? Colin Kaepernick?

Its that got damn Lochness Monster taken everybody tree fiddy!!

41 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Nothing personal, but some of you scare me. Wanting something negative to happen to someone, as you suggested, magicdoc1, could have a devestating impact on the former TBN member you're talking about. There is nothing to prevent him from reading comments on this message board. But as I said before, we don't know anyone's mental state. And even if he has no way of firing back at any of us, just think about what has happened in this country when a deranged person walks into a building and takes out innocent lives. I was really worried about the way he started responding to every comment made by posters on this forum.

Please, let's leave this alone. We are living in different times.

No one should be taking things to serious here and certainly nobody wants anything negative happen to anyone here either. You are making assumptions on a silly statement i made and taking it to another level. The negatve and positive likes are here for a reason. I was just making a joke. To be honest, I  dont use them as often I should as I only try to leave positive ones. I gave him like two negative ones mainly due to the name calling which i believed were very well deserved. I also gave him one positive one.

He was having fun trolling. Nothing more. He was given a lot of warnings and If you honestly thinks that the banning or the amount of dislike will make him act out then he had much more than a simple problem. I cant honestly think what will have been of him posting like that at realgm. 

But like you said, we should leave this alone. 

Iwundu is just not good to me. I don’t see it with him at all. I see no improvements either. His offense is trash. 

Bamba looks great. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Iwundu is just not good to me. I don’t see it with him at all. I see no improvements either. His offense is trash. 

Bamba looks great. 

I keep thinking the same thing but then he gets like 8 deflections in a quarter and I change my mind

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I keep thinking the same thing but then he gets like 8 deflections in a quarter and I change my mind

Yea his defense is good no doubt but his offense just seems like a train wreck to me and I see zero improvements there. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Bamba looks great. 

Wes needs to slow down, at times he looks completely out of control, he is rushing the offense.

Iwundu doesn’t look bad to me. I don’t think he is starting anytime soon but he can be a specific role player.

bamba looked good on that fader

briscoe and their PG are getting into it early. This one already feels intense haha

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Bamba looks great. 

Wesley just can't plain shoot the ball.