TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

50 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yep. I slightly remember Issac getting some top 3-4 love last year but it was only from a couple of “experts”. Wish I remembered who but I do remember a couple guys having him really high.

Bamba this year it was just assumed he was going to go after Ayton/Bagly/Doncic/Jackson by just about everyone. Not sure why. Because he is so intelligent he might lose interest in basketball? Did anyone else here that report from Doris Burke yesterday when they were interviewing Weltman? He laughed it off that people were actually penalizing Bamba for being Ivy League Smart but apparently that was actually a thing. 

I don’t think most people had Young a head of Bamba, that was only the hawks lol. 

Jonathan Tjarks had him 3rd

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't know where most of US had him but I think almost everyone is happy with the pick for a change!

No I wanted Trae Young because Bamba is crap and going to be a bust.. 

*dramatic music while I pull off my mask* I'M THE REAL MAGICFAN1234

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, The Boss said:

No I wanted Trae Young because Bamba is crap and going to be a bust.. 

*dramatic music while I pull off my mask* I'M THE REAL MAGICFAN1234

I freakin miss that guy! is his suspension indefinite?

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I freakin miss that guy! is his suspension indefinite?

I do not miss him. Yea there was a certain level of entertainment factor with him but he literally hijacked every discussion and ruined it. 

• Upvote 2

It looks like the game is live on ESPN3 tonight in addition to NBA TV. For people who don't have cable you can just go to the WatchESPN webpage or app and enter your username and password for your internet service provider to watch it. Lots of providers are supported I believe (at least mine is).

2 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I do not miss him. Yea there was a certain level of entertainment factor with him but he literally hijacked every discussion and ruined it. 

He was annoying but entertaining. I wanted for him to reach  the negative 100 likes mark.  Not sure if he ever reached that milestone. 

9 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He was annoying but entertaining. I wanted for him to reach  the negative 100 likes mark.  Not sure if he ever reached that milestone. 

Nothing personal, but some of you scare me. Wanting something negative to happen to someone, as you suggested, magicdoc1, could have a devestating impact on the former TBN member you're talking about. There is nothing to prevent him from reading comments on this message board. But as I said before, we don't know anyone's mental state. And even if he has no way of firing back at any of us, just think about what has happened in this country when a deranged person walks into a building and takes out innocent lives. I was really worried about the way he started responding to every comment made by posters on this forum.

Please, let's leave this alone. We are living in different times.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I was really worried about the way he started responding to every comment made by posters on this forum.

(Looks at my post count)

Ah ****

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

(Looks at my post count)

Ah ****

That's right ?4thewin, we need to be careful of the number of posts you've made. You just might be deranged!  :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's right ?4thewin, we need to be careful of the number of posts you've made. You just might be deranged!  :)

I probably am

17 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Nothing personal, but some of you scare me. Wanting something negative to happen to someone, as you suggested, magicdoc1, could have a devestating impact on the former TBN member you're talking about. There is nothing to prevent him from reading comments on this message board. But as I said before, we don't know anyone's mental state. And even if he has no way of firing back at any of us, just think about what has happened in this country when a deranged person walks into a building and takes out innocent lives. I was really worried about the way he started responding to every comment made by posters on this forum.

Please, let's leave this alone. We are living in different times.

I agree. We just created the next mass shooter. A monster. But who are the REAL monsters? Us? Trump? Colin Kaepernick?