TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

Just now, HeHateMe said:

His problem is his physical limitations. He’s going to always struggle creating space on offense and defending on defense. That has nothing to do with age. He’s gonna be an inefficient scorer whose extremely hot/cold. 

K. Time will tell. 

11 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s already telling. 

Summer league.

Nash, curry, and bibby found ways to be effective. Give the kids some time. 

I saw Bamba get pushed off his space by someone 6'4. He was only okay the first game but I won't write him off. He is young like Trae. They have a long season coming.

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He’s had 4 summer games. His body and game are not fully developed. Hehatetrae should be your name. Seriously did trae hurt your dog or something?

nope. he just knows the difference between a big dog and a small dog and we have the big dog, thank God

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He’s had 4 summer games. His body and game are not fully developed. Hehatetrae should be your name. Seriously did trae hurt your dog or something?

You guys defending a player who in theory plays for a division rival is the best part about all of this.  

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

You guys defending a player who in theory plays for a division rival is the best part about all of this.  

yeah, as soon as we didnt draft Trae he was just another rival to me that i can only hope becomes so well. at some point its counter productive to my own fan goals which is "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah, as soon as we didnt draft Trae he was just another rival to me that i can only hope becomes so well. at some point its counter productive to my own fan goals which is "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." 

That’s a bit over the top lol. I am not cheering for trae at all especially since he is a hawk. Just don’t think going out of your way to bash him is unnecessary and unwarranted. Exactly who does it benefit besides your own ego. 

5 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

His problem is his physical limitations. He’s going to always struggle creating space on offense and defending on defense. That has nothing to do with age. He’s gonna be an inefficient scorer whose extremely hot/cold. 

To be fair (from someone who didn't really want Trae either), this is pretty much exactly what I remember many people say about Kemba. Like, almost word for word.

1 hour ago, Justin Jaudon said:

To be fair (from someone who didn't really want Trae either), this is pretty much exactly what I remember many people say about Kemba. Like, almost word for word.

Isaiah Thomas finished top 5 in MVP voting and he's as tall (short) as I am. These proclamations are ridiculous and that's why I stay away from them for the most part

5 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Basket ball is basketball ball. I don't mind other teams being good as long as we come out on top. It makes good entertainment.