TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I can’t find any details on the terms. Probably a multi year deal with partial guarantees.

It’s first year guaranteed, year 2 and 3 non guaranteed.

3 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

It would be very risky to go into the season with just Mo and Birch.  We need to keep one of Nik or Biyombo for depth during the grind.  

Didn't we just sign him to a multiyear contract? I think he has to be on the team.

I know it would be dangerous haha I don't think we'd do it, but I don't think Vuc or Biz are in our long term plans. I don't see them with us much longer. I'm not sure Birch is in our long terms plans either, but I've liked him when he got minutes last year and he looked good yesterday. If Mo Bamba is our next Dwight Howard (aka a big man who gets our hopes up) then we need to find the right Gortat to back him up. 

9 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Trae played well today. 20 and 11. Sorry hehateme. Lol

Not sure that free throw rate is sustainable

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Trae played well today. 20 and 11. Sorry hehateme. Lol

On a poor FG percentage. He needs to inprove his shot selection and his 7 fouls will not hold in the NBA. 

11 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

On a poor FG percentage. He needs to inprove his shot selection and his 7 fouls will not hold in the NBA. 

He got to the line a lot 

47 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Trae's problem is shot selection. I have zero doubt about his talent and ability to distribute.

I think his problem is an inability to create easy shots because he's not able to create space. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think his problem is an inability to create easy shots because he's not able to create space. 

I think the problem is he is young. PG is the hardest position to learn and develop 

3 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I think the problem is he is young. PG is the hardest position to learn and develop 

His problem is his physical limitations. He’s going to always struggle creating space on offense and defending on defense. That has nothing to do with age. He’s gonna be an inefficient scorer whose extremely hot/cold. 

5 minutes ago, LaVar said:

His problem is his physical limitations. He’s going to always struggle creating space on offense and defending on defense. That has nothing to do with age. He’s gonna be an inefficient scorer whose extremely hot/cold.