TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

The high I’m riding after watching that game makes me not care at all really about losing Mario... more shots for Isaac please!

Looks like Mo bamba is a bust.  Even Anthony Bennett did better in his first game....................;)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Looks like Mo bamba is a bust.  Even Anthony Bennett did better in his first game....................;)

I saw someone else say this today...but they were serious

5 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

I saw on youtube on Bamba's highlights and Immediately burst into laugher after I saw Anthony Bennett for what is expected in summer league debuts.  I reused it to see if someone would think I was serious.  It was one of the most absurd t take I've ever seen in a while. It was hilarious. 

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

How interesting, our point guard play was probably the most solid, good pick up on Briscoe and Caupain looked good also. Issac looks real good; young Durant like and will be able to play the 3. Bamba looked ok, but still raw; he will be a force, Frazier didn’t look that great, but Issac was the best player on the floor. Burch got some guns over the summer and was his usual solid. Iwandu’s shot is still poor, but overall a good outing for the Magic. Those Nets are always pesky.

It may just be me but, I shivered when I saw Jacque Vahun on the sidelines................ very disturbing, but it could't stop the joy I felt when I saw real point gaurd play!

We need to develop these guys, but if Briscoe develops a 3.............. "Good times in OTown again"!

13 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

Yeah he’s more natural in that position over Gordon.

But he just played pf all of the first game, so how can you justify that comment? 

12 hours ago, JamboJen said:

Isaac has looked very promising. Composed and confident. Briscoe and Caupain have both shown flashes of ability.

I agree 

9 minutes ago, LaVar said:

But he just played pf all off the first game, so how can you justify that comment? 

It’s the way he plays the game. Positionless basketball. I guess you’re right. It won’t matter. BIG will occupy our frontline regardless.

11 hours ago, ~O~ said:

10 hours ago, billy5783 said:

Where did you see Magic1234?!

17 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

It’s the way he plays the game. Positionless basketball. I guess you’re right. It won’t matter. BIG will occupy our frontline regardless.

Also, you forget the legend of Summer league Aaron Gordon. 

24 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Also, you forget the legend of Summer league Aaron Gordon. 

50% 3pt shooting for Gordon during summer league