TheNameIsOrlando

Summer League Thread

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Even when Issac misses they look good. Hope he stays looking for his shot this much. 

Agreed. His jumper is smooth as silk. He's also not afraid to mix it up in the paint for rebounds. His growth in the offseason has been impressive.

How interesting, our point guard play was probably the most solid, good pick up on Briscoe and Caupain looked good also. Issac looks real good; young Durant like and will be able to play the 3. Bamba looked ok, but still raw; he will be a force, Frazier didn’t look that great, but Issac was the best player on the floor. Burch got some guns over the summer and was his usual solid. Iwandu’s shot is still poor, but overall a good outing for the Magic. Those Nets are always pesky.

6 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

How interesting, our point guard play was probably the most solid, good pick up on Briscoe and Caupain looked good also. Issac looks real good; young Durant like and will be able to play the 3. Bamba looked ok, but still raw; he will be a force, Frazier didn’t look that great, but Issac was the best player on the floor. Burch got some guns over the summer and was his usual solid. Iwandu’s shot is still poor, but overall a good outing for the Magic. Those Nets are always pesky.

Yea Frazier was a disappointment to me but I really think he was pressing and a little to nervous for his first nba game. I think he will be better next game. Iwundu just doesn’t ever really impress me. Birch is solid as always. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea Frazier was a disappointment to me but I really think he was pressing and a little to nervous for his first nba game. I think he will be better next game. Iwundu just doesn’t ever really impress me. Birch is solid as always. 

One of Fraziers criticisms coming out was that he gets sped up too much and I think it showed today. 

16 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yeah you can see Frazier has the tools, I think he’ll come around. Iwundu is suppose to be our 3 and D, but he doesn’t have the 3. Love the Burch; humble and a total team guy.

This friendship is going to be awesome over the years... y’all we are finally going to have some team unity! I’m loving what weltham is doing for the franchise! Flip or flop NBA edition lol they should try their hand at renovating houses

• Like 1