Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Defensively sure but again, our offense is gonna suck if we don't get serious about fixing it.

Sure. But we don't need to fix everything tonight. 

It's not like we passed on James harden at 6. Or even Trae! We picked the guy most likely to be an all star. You make the best decision now and fill in the blanks later. 

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Sorry, but I disagree. We got our man WITHOUT giving up future assets. I like solidifying the front court. Especially with the way our paint defense is.

If he was our man why did we try to trade up? He wasn't our man. 

We just got two amazing steals and one project guy who might not even play, so who cares, and people are still calling this a failure. Lol. We could not have possibly gotten luckier landing Bamba and Frazier where they were. A++

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

It's not like we passed on James harden at 6. Or even Trae! We picked the guy most likely to be an all star. You make the best decision now and fill in the blanks later. 

Anyone thinking we were making the playoffs after this draft next year is just being an idiot. We need time to let our young bigs develop. We'll get guards at a later time.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Until they show me they're capable of actually fixing it, I'll remain skeptical.

Most likely to be an all star? That's Bagley or Doncic.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Anyone thinking we were making the playoffs after this draft next year is just being an idiot. We need time to let our young bigs develop. We'll get guards at a later time.

No one is talking about playoffs!

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Depends on how we look preseason and assuming we can stay healthy it's not out of the question. Bamba isn't really a project. Just need vucevic gone

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Until they show me they're capable of actually fixing it, I'll remain skeptical.

Most likely to be an all star? That's Bagley or Doncic.

The guy most likely to be an all star at 6

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

If he was our man why did we try to trade up? He wasn't our man. 

Because the price was too high and we knew they had a side deal that would let our preferred big man drop to us.

Because the price was too high and we knew they had a side deal that would let our preferred big man drop to us.

A future first rounder too high?

Sorry, but I disagree. We got our man WITHOUT giving up future assets. I like solidifying the front court. Especially with the way our paint defense is.

I like Bamba too but the point was how smart is our management.  My point is that the jury is still out.  Until we see results on the court we will not know especially the 2nd round picks for the last two years.  We have foundational pieces and i think we still need offense.  Hope everyone develops but it will take time.

• Upvote 1