Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Come on. Who is there that we can legitimately sign that's worth a damn?

Trades? We failes to do that before last years deadline. Failed in this draft. 

Bull****..... Just because we didn't address PG in the 1st round doesn't mean we failed. We can use a stop gap PG again this year. I'd much rather plug that BIG FAT HOLE IN THE MIDDLE of the court.

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

Damn some of y'all are so negative... We were lucky that Bamba landed in our laps. 

lol sorry if i come off as negative, but we got a defensive player at pick six, through and through. Offensively, he's a complete mystery. Aside from finishing dunks, he didn't show much else at Texas. There are a ton of reasons to be skeptical. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I have to actually wonder if Trae was our guy thinking that Bamba and all the better bigs would be gone. Bamba fits the MO of management to the T and may end up being the best player from the draft. He has the motivation, energy, desire to be great, and runs like a gazelle. I'm very thankful that we didn't take Porter, that was the worst case scenario for me.

Nah. They knew ATL wanted Trae. It was talked about for a week. We wanted offense. We needed offense. Trae is offense. We failed and went with what we know, length and hey, I'm glad it was Mamba I am but doesn't negate the fact that we failed and our offense will again be horrendous with a bunch of guys playing hero ball.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Look at every roster move this management group has made and tell me we're drafting the point guard with the 6'3 wingspan

Yeah really. I AM surprised that we didn't grab one of the 6'6 PGs though, maybe their workouts sucked?

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Can Frazier play the shooting guard position? Cause Jackson looks slow as mud. Idk why we would pick him at all. 

Yes. Frazier is like young afflalo. Jackson is like a bad version of Isaac. 

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Bull****..... Just because we didn't address PG in the 1st round doesn't mean we failed. We can use a stop gap PG again this year. I'd much rather plug that BIG FAT HOLE IN THE MIDDLE of the court.

Stop gap=suck ass again.

Plugging that hole in the middle is easier than plugging that PG depleted team with horrendous offense hole .

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Stop gap=suck ass again.

Plugging that hole in the middle is easier than plugging that PG depleted team with horrendous offense hole .

You were expecting these second round guys to start next year?

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Stop gap=suck ass again.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Our worst rated interior defense last year would disagree.