Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

I think the main obstacle is Atlanta asking for so much that we're like "what are we doing. We like [player x]. Why would we offer multiple unprotected firsts and 10 camels or whatever and not just draft that guy"

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think the main obstacle is Atlanta asking for so much that we're like "what are we doing. We like [player x]. Why would we offer multiple unprotected firsts and 10 camels or whatever and not just draft that guy"

I would give them all the camels for Doncic.

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Especially at this point when we don’t know who will be there at 3. I imagine they will try to ramp things up when Atlanta is on the clock and probably again when we are on the clock, assuming no other deal is made

6 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Especially at this point when we don’t know who will be there at 3. I imagine they will try to ramp things up when Atlanta is on the clock and probably again when we are on the clock, assuming no other deal is made

No. This assumes doncic is there. Like I'm speaking from the perspective of Atlanta on the clock. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I bet you don't even have 3 camels

You're right. I sold all my camels and cars when I moved to NYC. Short-sighted of me.

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

To be on the magic

Even though I will love to have Doncic here, I disagree with your statement. There is No way to tell and there are no indications that Donci is falling to 6. I see Young here if we stay at 6 and Bamba, Doncic and JJJ are all taken. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Even though I will love to have Doncic here, I disagree with your statement. There is No way to tell and there are no indications that Donci is falling to 6. I see Young here if we stay at 6 and Bamba, Doncic and JJJ are all taken. 

I'm saying the trade is likely