Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

You can't not pick Bamba because Vuc and Biyombo are on the roster. Vuc could be gone before the season starts and only a couple years left for biyombo, need to think long term. Bamba is a fantastic pick at 6.

I have a feeling Atlanta didn't want to trade with us being a division rival so I'm not too fussed about that. 

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

I’m not against bamba. I’m just wondering what the plan is...would have made more sense if we chose DSJr last year 

Whatever the plan is it will likely take a little more than two hours after lucking into Bamba. Relax.

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’m not against bamba. I’m just wondering what the plan is...would have made more sense if we chose DSJr last year 

I don't see what one has to do with the other

Just now, The Boss said:

You can't not pick Bamba because Vuc and Biyombo are on the roster. Vuc could be gone before the season starts and only a couple years left for biyombo, need to think long term. Bamba is a fantastic pick at 6.

I have a feeling Atlanta didn't want to trade with us being a division rival so I'm not too fussed about that. 

Again I’m not against bamba he was my tie for 2nd after Doncic 

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

We’re stuck with biyombo. And we may be stuck for Vuc for the year..so what’s the lineup??

PG/Augustine/Purvis

Mario/Ross/Simmons

Isaac/Simmons/Iwundu

AG/Isaac/Birch

Bamba/Biz/Vuc