Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

7 minutes ago, HardCutting AG said:

I'm doing backflips atm

I have no voice. Didn’t stop screaming since Atlanta made that trade. 

So happy management got their guy. They wanted him all along. Got their guy standing pat.

Now let’s trade up for a PG!!

• Upvote 1

I will be happy with this outcome if we make a few moves either before the season or during the season. Dj can hold down the PG role this year but we have to move on from Vuch and Fournier at SOME POINT!!!

Just now, hootie249 said:

I will be happy with this outcome if we make a few moves either before the season or during the season. Dj can hold down the PG role this year but we have to move on from Vuch and Fournier at SOME POINT!!!

Denton says we're looking to trade a big man (Vooch?) for 12 or 13.  OMG please.

1 minute ago, MagicBucc said:

Im surprised you didnt do your youtube preview before the draft this year

I had to scrap all that stuff because I got an actual job that took a lot of my time and energy haha.

I'm happy with Bamba. Him or JJJ were my favorite big man prospects. A little sad that we didn't get Young, but life goes on.

Bamba can be a fantastic player. He already has the physical tools and seems to be a great and smart kid. Putting it together on the basketball court is a different thing, but I'll root for him with everything I have