Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

If we end up with Trae Young at #6 the joyous screams of those that want him will probably outweigh the collective groans of his haters.

Wouldn't it be amazing if during his tight lipped workout with the Magic they put him up against T Ross and Augustine and neither could stop him from scoring at will and he played halfway decent defense? In just a few hours the suspense will be over1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Will Cuban pick Trae just to screw us and Atlanta over if they wont make a deal with them ? I think so.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Either way is a win win for us. That will mean that either Bamba or JJJ will be available.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, random said:

Will Cuban pick Trae just to screw us and Atlanta over if they wont make a deal with them ? I think so.

Mavericks are not going to do that, they drafted Dennis Smith last year so they are not drafting Trae

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

Mavericks are not going to do that, they drafted Dennis Smith last year so they are not drafting Trae

Yeah. Too risky to bluff

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

How does this link us to Bazemore..? We better not become a 3rd team in the trade unless we're getting who WE want, not Dallas.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. Too risky to bluff

True. If they do a deal that means we can get  either Bamba or JJJ if not one of the guards. Really its a win win, dont think we will be disappointed either way.

1 minute ago, random said:

True. If they do a deal that means we can get  either Bamba or JJJ if not one of the guards. Really its a win win, dont think we will be disappointed either way.

I'd be thrilled with either Bamba or JJJ. I prefer them over the PG's in the lottery.

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Either way is a win win for us. That will mean that either Bamba or JJJ will be available.

Just in case Magic draft Bamba then they need to find a trade partner to trade Nikola