Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

Bamba is the most hyped prospect we've had since Shaq. From him supposedly running faster than point guards, to Batum drooling over his potential, to him having the longest wingspan ever...

the pessimist in me thinks there's a chance it blows up in our faces, because big men can always be stiffs, but I'm fairly confident that he can be a great piece even if he reaches 50% of his potential

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Bamba is the most hyped prospect we've had since Shaq. From him supposedly running faster than point guards, to Batum drooling over his potential, to him having the longest wingspan ever...

the pessimist in me thinks there's a chance it blows up in our faces, because big men can always be stiffs, but I'm fairly confident that he can be a great piece even if he reaches 50% of his potential

Don’t throw that shade at us, Mauro!

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I guess you never heard of Howard then

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Anyone want Tyreke Evans as our starting point guard? I rather have him than Smart and Schroder

He would be on a reasonable deal but is he any better than Augustin and Mack as a temporary option? Probably not. Mack's per36 is 12.5 points and 7.2 assists per game and Augustin was pretty much 16 and 6. So I guess we can get by until we find the answer to our long term PG problem. 

I'd honestly consider seeing if we can get someone in return for Fournier, Simmons, Vuc etc in some kind of trade. Maybe throw in a future lottery protected first round pick in say 2020. But only do that for an upcoming player or a proven veteran with plenty of tread left on the tyres.