Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

3 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Taking 2 SFs, could this mean we might be letting AG walk and moving Isaac to PF? 

I doubt Magic will let Gordon walk but they might let Fourier walk 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Frazier is a great pick. Jackson would have been a lottery pick last year. 

And what would Bates-Diop have been next year?  Take a Big 10 SF/PF with less stallar offfensive stats than the Big 10 POY. smaller wingspan, worse shooting stats.  Just did not make any sense to me at all.  

1 minute ago, LJ Magic said:

Let me start by saying I am not a huge fan of his game but considering that we have defensive guys that can cover other's shortcomings and considering we are short on scoring and point guard play does it make sense to sign Isaiah Thomas on a one year deal?  He could take some pressure off the young guys and spread the floor.  For him it could be a "prove it" sort of year to show he is healthy and still can be effective.  We get a temporary fix and he gets a chance to sign a bigger contract a year later.  Might make sense if it is cheap.  Any thoughts?

we need offense in the worst way possible so I would take a strong look at him. Unfortunately we will not have space to sign him to a deal he probably wants (or can get elsewhere) so he would really have to like being here (maybe we promise to run the offense through him?)

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I actually don't have a big problem standing pat with our current PG's.... If Fournier is healthy then we somewhat of a 3rd ball handler.

Uhhh no

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Bamba A+

Frazier A 

Jackson B+

This from someone whose generally negative lol

Well.... We're definately addressing our defensive deficiencies....

5 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Taking 2 SFs, could this mean we might be letting AG walk and moving Isaac to PF? 

I doubt Magic will let Gordon walk but they might let Fourier walk