Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

Its all good. We end up with Mo Bamba who I think most on the board covet, and can then deal deeper down the draft for Sexton/Shai/or whoever we actually covet (if we don't want Bamba for some reason). I personally think Bamba has the highest ceiling in this draft  

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

Its all good. We end up with Mo Bamba who I think most on the board covet, and can then deal deeper down the draft for Sexton/Shai/or whoever we actually covet (if we don't want Bamba for some reason). I personally think Bamba has the highest ceiling in this draft  

I doubt we will end up with Bamba, he is going to the Mavericks...I actually forgot that Grizzles are trying to trade out of #4 

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I doubt we will end up with Bamba, he is going to the Mavericks...I actually forgot that Grizzles are trying to trade out of #4 

I guess you haven't heard about the potential deal between Atl/Dal. Go back a page

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

I guess you haven't heard about the potential deal between Atl/Dal. Go back a page

Ahh, I missed that, I doubt it will happen though 

Real thought:

Who the hell is Memphis getting if Doncic goes 3 (which is probably going to happen, one way or another)? Bamba and JJJ have basically already said they don't want to play there. Could they go Trae and ***** this whole Doncic trade up?

2 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Real thought:

Who the hell is Memphis getting if Doncic goes 3 (which is probably going to happen, one way or another)? Bamba and JJJ have basically already said they don't want to play there. Could they go Trae and ***** this whole Doncic trade up?

I've read they really like Carter

10 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Yea if Young goes 5 that’s amazing news for us. Bamba is all ours and we don’t have to give up any future picks. 

3 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Real thought:

Carter would be my guess