Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

7 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

But if you could get 10 plus 26 plus Fultz it is worth the risk  OR just draft MPJ (just read Kings are considering trading down for MPJ) and we might have a superstar

Oh I would do it. Even if Fultz is just “alright” I like that deal. 

14 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

For the Young hopeful. Young showed up in a Magic blue suit. 

When Trae and Doncic show up in the blue suit though hahaha

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

ATL better have 10 phones on deck because they're getting calls immediately if Bagley gets picked. 

I would be shocked if Philly does not offer 10 and 26 and Fultz for Doncic.  That would be better than our deal unless Philly wants Trae who will be gone at #10

Just now, Originalticketholder said:

I would be shocked if Philly does not offer 10 and 26 and Fultz for Doncic.  That would be better than our deal unless Philly wants Trae who will be gone at #10

I mean Atlanta wants Trae

55 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I know it's off topic, but you just can't make this stuff up....

Phillies Fan Hurt After Being Shot in Face by Phillie Phanatic's Hot Dog Cannon

LOL...... I know I shouldn't laugh, but that's just damn funny.

hi-res-e3cdac665bc62c73228b962c7e969246_crop_north.jpg

I saw the picture of the lady, looked pretty serious. The dog was wrapped in duct tape and hit her straight in the eye. That has to hurt if you're not paying attention at flying hotdogs. 

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I saw the picture of the lady, looked pretty serious. The dog was wrapped in duct tape and hit her straight in the eye. That has to hurt if you're not paying attention at flying hotdogs. 

She’s gonna get paid and wtf are the Phillies organization thinking. This is some bat crazy ****

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t want fultz. He barely played last year shot 1 three all year and did not play in the last 7 playoff games after playing first 3. Something is seriously wrong with this kid. Sad

Yea but even with all that if you’re getting the 10 and 26 plus a guy who was the first overall pick a year ago I think you have to take it. 

I somehow am too stupid to understand how to link a string of tweets.  Robbins just posted an article and I commented: "There's been a lot of chatter about Gilgeous-Alexander possibly being a target of interest. Is there anything you are aware of or can say about that possibility?"

Response: "I think it's all conjecture at this point. The Magic are not going to leak their intentions ahead of the draft."

•