The Boss

Favorite NON Magic player of all time

jjgator    111
On 6/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, ?4thewin said:

Iverson

Ray Allen

Good picks. I have to go with AI.

HeHateMe    609

All time Reggie Miller. I was young but I loved him. He seemed like one of the first players to really go out there and launch a ton of 3’s. 

Favorite Magic player Mike Miller. He was who I would pretend I was when I was shooting hoops in my driveway. Plus he was just cool AF. 

Favorite Current player would be Curry. Easy. Was a big fan of his at Davidson loved watching him play in those small gyms against St.Marys. I thought he’d be good in the nba but never as good as he became. I don’t think there’s a more exciting player to watch when he’s on. Like lastnight it was pure entertainment. Second would be Anthony Davis. I think he’s absolutely incredible and will win a ring at some point. Also a big Westbrook fan. I know he’s not mr efficient but the nba would be a lot more fun if everyone played as hard as Westbrook does. 

MagicFan1234    124
2 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

All time Reggie Miller. I was young but I loved him. He seemed like one of the first players to really go out there and launch a ton of 3’s. 

Favorite Magic player Mike Miller. He was who I would pretend I was when I was shooting hoops in my driveway. Plus he was just cool AF. 

Favorite Current player would be Curry. Easy. Was a big fan of his at Davidson loved watching him play in those small gyms against St.Marys. I thought he’d be good in the nba but never as good as he became. I don’t think there’s a more exciting player to watch when he’s on. Like lastnight it was pure entertainment. Second would be Anthony Davis. I think he’s absolutely incredible and will win a ring at some point. Also a big Westbrook fan. I know he’s not mr efficient but the nba would be a lot more fun if everyone played as hard as Westbrook does. 

Funny, I hate Westbrook but then again, I am a Magic fan living in Oklahoma City and I can not stand the Thunder! 

Best player I ever seen Jordan

favourite because he is my compatriot and super talented Ginobili

after Jordan the best is lebron and then duncan

least favourite Derek fisher and Kenny Smith, they both killed me 

Westbrook currently, AI, Dirk(cuz he's German), and I've always had a love hate relationship with Kobe. I love tenacious players so I'm sure I'm missing a few who are not coming to mind.