Sign in to follow this  
The Boss

Favorite NON Magic player of all time

All time Reggie Miller. I was young but I loved him. He seemed like one of the first players to really go out there and launch a ton of 3’s. 

Favorite Magic player Mike Miller. He was who I would pretend I was when I was shooting hoops in my driveway. Plus he was just cool AF. 

Favorite Current player would be Curry. Easy. Was a big fan of his at Davidson loved watching him play in those small gyms against St.Marys. I thought he’d be good in the nba but never as good as he became. I don’t think there’s a more exciting player to watch when he’s on. Like lastnight it was pure entertainment. Second would be Anthony Davis. I think he’s absolutely incredible and will win a ring at some point. Also a big Westbrook fan. I know he’s not mr efficient but the nba would be a lot more fun if everyone played as hard as Westbrook does. 

2 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

All time Reggie Miller. I was young but I loved him. He seemed like one of the first players to really go out there and launch a ton of 3’s. 

Favorite Magic player Mike Miller. He was who I would pretend I was when I was shooting hoops in my driveway. Plus he was just cool AF. 

Favorite Current player would be Curry. Easy. Was a big fan of his at Davidson loved watching him play in those small gyms against St.Marys. I thought he’d be good in the nba but never as good as he became. I don’t think there’s a more exciting player to watch when he’s on. Like lastnight it was pure entertainment. Second would be Anthony Davis. I think he’s absolutely incredible and will win a ring at some point. Also a big Westbrook fan. I know he’s not mr efficient but the nba would be a lot more fun if everyone played as hard as Westbrook does. 

Funny, I hate Westbrook but then again, I am a Magic fan living in Oklahoma City and I can not stand the Thunder! 

Westbrook currently, AI, Dirk(cuz he's German), and I've always had a love hate relationship with Kobe. I love tenacious players so I'm sure I'm missing a few who are not coming to mind.