magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Could this thing actually happen? Shooting would be a concern though, as would Lonzo's pops.

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

Could this thing actually happen? Shooting would be a concern though, as would Lonzo's pops.

Ok super optimistic line of thinking that I'm not really comfortable with but it's at least within the realm of possibility:

Gordon cleans up his shot more and ends up as a 37% shooter next year. Was at 39% in catch and shoot threes so not really that out of the question. 

Issac after he came back from injury shot 39% from three. Only 11 for 28 in 12 games but maybe a three point percentage in the mid 30s is doable next year.

Bamba might have a shot. We don't know. 

Maybe lonzo has been working on his shot?

Add Fournier and is that any worse than rondo-Wade-Butler-Gibson-Lopez?

Ehhh really trying to stretch this.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Teachers didn't sign a 2.6 billion a year tv deal. 

Does not make it anymore sane. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Portland just finished third in the West. They're not trading McCollum

And also swept in first round I could see them shaking up their roster 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Ok super optimistic line of thinking that I'm not really comfortable with but it's at least within the realm of possibility:

Gordon cleans up his shot more and ends up as a 37% shooter next year. Was at 39% in catch and shoot threes so not really that out of the question. 

Issac after he came back from injury shot 39% from three. Only 11 for 28 in 12 games but maybe a three point percentage in the mid 30s is doable next year.

I'm instantly like, "***** it. Let's do it." I actually really like Lonzo's game and his demeanor outside of his shot. Then I get to Lavar and the  it's like "fuuuuuu".

I want it to happen more than not sooo...

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I don't know if we are really a play off team anyway. I worry about Lonzo though. That shooting is scary. It wouldn't be bad to get him for three more years on a rookie contract though.

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

What is so good about Lonzo? Please clarify. 

I think people like his passing and his defense looks promising. That shooting is scary though. Tied for 6th worst in TS% out of all players with 500 minutes played.

Damn. Lonzo shot 45% from the foul line lol. Idk what’s worse his free throw % or the fact that he got to the line less than 2 times a game.