magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Why does Clifford seem so insistent to play Bamba and Vuc together... Smh...  This organization is so scared to hurt VUC feelings for some reason... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Speaking of Jokic, a totally random hypothetical just hit me.

Would you rather have current & future Jokic or current & future Bamba?

Bamba because I don't think Jokic can thrive as a Power Forward, and having a Center that can't protect the rim is just asking for trouble

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Preach. I've been saying this for years

But how are you going to win if you don't keep your stars happy?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Why does Clifford seem so insistent to play Bamba and Vuc together... Smh...  This organization is so scared to hurt VUC feelings for some reason... 

I would hope Clifford tries every lineup combination possible in order to find the ones best suited for winning. 

I would also hope Clifford is quick to see what isn't working and adjust. 

29 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I would hope Clifford tries every lineup combination possible in order to find the ones best suited for winning. 

I would also hope Clifford is quick to see what isn't working and adjust. 

Well do the Math, If VUC and Bamba play together that means one of Isaac or AG is on the bench. AG, Isaac and Bamba are the core of this team and need to be on the court together as much as possible. 

51 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Speaking of Jokic, a totally random hypothetical just hit me.

Would you rather have current & future Jokic or current & future Bamba?

Today you'd have to pick jokic. 

But, hypothetically, if Bamba turns into a DeAndre Jordan Mehmet Okur hybrid and Jokic misses the playoffs again despite a really deep roster that you can't dramatically improve. I think you'll start hearing "can you win with Jokic as your center" questions. 

7 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Well do the Math, If VUC and Bamba play together that means one of Isaac or AG is on the bench. AG, Isaac and Bamba are the core of this team and need to be on the court together as much as possible. 

I think for some reason you see Clifford say that and you're assuming it's for 20 minutes per game when in reality it's going to be a 4 minute package between full rotations.

And whose to say it's not a Simmons-Gordon-Isaac-Bamba-vucevic lineup?

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think for some reason you see Clifford say that and you're assuming it's for 20 minutes per game when in reality it's going to be a 4 minute package between full rotations.

And whose to say it's not a Simmons-Gordon-Isaac-Bamba-vucevic lineup?

For the last 8 years every coach that has come in can't make up their mind on rotations and throw $h!t against the wall and hope it sticks. How many times as fans just from watching our TV's have known certain roster moves that should have been made and these high paid coaches couldn't figure it out, for example Oladipo as a PG, Sitting Mo Harkless, Being forced to finally play Mario after we gave up our rights to him, Play AG at the 4, Try Serge at the 5 with AG at the 4 after giving up a now all star SG etc... Frankly I'm sick of it, we do not need a whole year of experiments. 

Sorry but but that's a horrible line up unless it's for a min or 2 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

For the last 8 years every coach that has come in can't make up their mind on rotations and throw $h!t against the wall and hope it sticks. How many times as fans just from watching our TV's have known certain roster moves that should have been made and these high paid coaches couldn't figure it out, for example Oladipo as a PG, Sitting Mo Harkless, Being forced to finally play Mario after we gave up our rights to him, Play AG at the 4, Try Serge at the 5 with AG at the 4 after giving up a now all star SG etc... Frankly I'm sick of it, we do not need a whole year of experiments. 

I'm getting anxiety reading all of this. We'll see what happens this season. I'm not holding my breath

2 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

I don't think playing oladipo at point guard or sitting harkless were bad moves.