magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

9 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Even if those things happened he'd be in the lottery haha

I'm guessing the lottery isn't deep this year.  

10 hours ago, ~O~ said:

I'm trying to write less and hope you all extend your imagination with the types of thoughts you just mentioned.

Wow, thanks heavens you were sent to help us all become enlightened.  I'll be sure to fire up a Ben Shapiro podcast, as I recall he is one of your esteemed thought leaders.

34 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Wow, thanks heavens you were sent to help us all become enlightened.  I'll be sure to fire up a Ben Shapiro podcast, as I recall he is one of your esteemed thought leaders.

Ben Shapiro is amazing! I think we all need that podcast in our lives. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Oh brother. I hope your being sarcastic!

Who else will protect us from the leftist boogeyman?

12 hours ago, ~O~ said:

I Found this gem on youtube. 

Interesting where jj talks about Clifford being a former high school teacher and how he hinted he would’ve used corporal punishment with a ruler. Lol. Maybe Clifford will whip our team into shape. 

As for the interview jj talks to much and needs to listen more. Mo as always comes off as genuine and down to earth. Very impressed by his intellect. Hope he stays healthy and gets a full years experience. 

9 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Interesting where jj talks about Clifford being a former high school teacher and how he hinted he would’ve used corporal punishment with a ruler. Lol. Maybe Clifford will whip our team into shape. 

As for the interview jj talks to much and needs to listen more. Mo as always comes off as genuine and down to earth. Very impressed by his intellect. Hope he stays healthy and gets a full years experience. 

It's not an interview

Oh...Boy.  This is another channel I enjoy.  I don't consume terrible media all the time even though its what.............90 PERCENT OF WHAT i COMPLAIN ABOUT? 

• Like 1