Jump to content
magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

It's funny how a couple people disliked my last post. Probably the same people that wanted the trade to happen a couple of seasons ago and now realize they were wrong.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

It's funny how a couple people disliked my last post. Probably the same people that wanted the trade to happen a couple of seasons ago and now realize they were wrong.

Was AG-Saric ever a thing? I remember people saying we should have never traded for EP. only other thing I remember is the white board insident. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, King Close said:

Was AG-Saric ever a thing? I remember people saying we should have never traded for EP. only other thing I remember is the white board insident. 

That's what he's referencing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

It's funny how a couple people disliked my last post. Probably the same people that wanted the trade to happen a couple of seasons ago and now realize they were wrong.

No. People just didn't understand your sarcasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

It's funny how a couple people disliked my last post. Probably the same people that wanted the trade to happen a couple of seasons ago and now realize they were wrong.

Wow.. 4 dislikes. Another thing for you  to blame on Henny. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schedule is out. We play more teams coming off back to back than we have back to back so that's nice.

The 2018 part of the schedule is tough. The end of the year is ok. It's fine. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Schedule is out. We play more teams coming off back to back than we have back to back so that's nice.

The 2018 part of the schedule is tough. The end of the year is ok. It's fine. 

Thats a very astute observation! Gotta be happy about the first part.

 

(here comes the downvotes)

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Someone really enjoys downvotes. Is magicfan1234 back to get his revenge?

 

 

haha I guess he is.                                           >>

Nobody has been down voting my posts. I feel a little left out.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×