magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

10 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Hawks now have Trae Young and Vince Carter. I might have to jump ship

Make sure you're wearing a flotation vest if you do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's the list of potential starting pg targets next summer (including guys I wouldn't be thrilled with)

Rubio

Kemba

Collison

Rondo

Beverley

Russell

Rozier

Delon wright

Tyus Jones

Brogdon

Dinwiddie

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Here's the list of potential starting pg targets next summer (including guys I wouldn't be thrilled with)

Rubio

Kemba

Collison

Rondo

Beverley

Russell

Rozier

Delon wright

Tyus Jones

Brogdon

Dinwiddie

You missed Jeremy Lin, assuming he is recovered from injury. We will presumably see this year. I still like the possibility of trading Vuc for Lin, perhaps at the deadline, if/when Trae Young takes over starting in Atlanta.

3 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

You missed Jeremy Lin, assuming he is recovered from injury. We will presumably see this year. I still like the possibility of trading Vuc for Lin, perhaps at the deadline, if/when Trae Young takes over starting in Atlanta.

Ehhhh yeahhh I guess. 

21 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Ehhhh yeahhh I guess. 

The numbers match up with Vuc, Lin is also a free agent next summer, so nothing to lose with a late season "test run". If he is back to himself it would be nice to have him as our free agent, with us having a stronger bargaining position. Even if we decided to go after Kemba, it could give us another option with a sign and trade. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Rubio

Kemba

Collison

Rondo

Beverley

Russell

Rozier

Delon wright

Tyus Jones

Brogdon

Dinwiddie

You also left out Payton. :)

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Rubio

Kemba

Collison

Rondo

Beverley

Russell

Rozier

Delon wright

Tyus Jones

Brogdon

Dinwiddie

I hope we get one of Kemba Rozier Russell or Brogdon

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I hope we get one of Kemba Rozier Russell or Brogdon

Actually I’ll add Rubio in there too he’s still 27 and looked awesome last season but like kemba I think it’ll be hard to lure him away from the jazz

I read somewhere we were going to have a poor bench; I’m not so sure?

Grant, Ross, Iwandu, Martin, Bamba  -  (To start season)! - offense may be iffy unless Ross and Grant create.

Most of these guys should be in town, I hope they’re getting a jump on things and working out together. 

Hoping for - Grant, Ross, Issac, Gordon, Bamba - (as season rolls on) strong D with immerging Offense

We most likely will trade Vuch at deadline only to get some value otherwise contract expires and we get nothing.

Fournier long term future is scoring off the bench due to his defense. We may have him one more year or if the right deal comes along we trade. Eventually we will need to upgrade the guards.