Jump to content
magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

jmmagicfan    29
13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Love to Toronto in my opinion

I don't see that unless they are trying to do a complete tank/re-build; which they say they aren't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franchise408    75

Well it's not roster move related, but I finally got some new Orlando Magic gear for the first time in awhile.

I already had the Penny throwback, but the Gordon and the hat are new. The Penny I got last summer but this is the first new player jersey I've gotten since Dwight, and the first time I found a draft hat that I like.

20180718_185853.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmmagicfan    29
8 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Well it's not roster move related, but I finally got some new Orlando Magic gear for the first time in awhile.

I already had the Penny throwback, but the Gordon and the hat are new. The Penny I got last summer but this is the first new player jersey I've gotten since Dwight, and the first time I found a draft hat that I like.

20180718_185853.jpg

Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magicdoc1    165
21 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Well it's not roster move related, but I finally got some new Orlando Magic gear for the first time in awhile.

I already had the Penny throwback, but the Gordon and the hat are new. The Penny I got last summer but this is the first new player jersey I've gotten since Dwight, and the first time I found a draft hat that I like.

20180718_185853.jpg

That is really  nice. I am getting on board with the 00 jersey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magicdoc1    165
58 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Love to Toronto in my opinion

I think Love at PF and  Ibaka at center will work well and with Kwahi at SF, Toronto should be the team to beat. 

I just dont think Toronto and Cleveland are good trading partners. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,753
57 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think Love at PF and  Ibaka at center will work well and with Kwahi at SF, Toronto should be the team to beat. 

I just dont think Toronto and Cleveland are good trading partners. 

Yeah but with Lowry and Kawhi with Serge I'm not sure Love is preferable to anunoby, miles, siakam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magicdoc1    165
22 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Have y'all seen Kawhi's thank you to San Antonio in the paper? Lmao

What did he said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

It is all about playing time. My understanding was that he doesnt like to be in the bench.  If I am not mistaken, this was an issue when Teague was in Atlanta.

Now, do you feel the pairing of Schroder and Westbrook playing together working?

 

I don't know if it was all about playing time because there was an article or some tweet about how he didn't want to be on a lottery bound team during his prime. Thennnnnnnn they drafter Trae. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    249
22 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

What did he said?

I saw it on instragram. I took a picture of it but I have no idea on how to load it here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeHateMe    604
3 hours ago, Franchise408 said:

Well it's not roster move related, but I finally got some new Orlando Magic gear for the first time in awhile.

I already had the Penny throwback, but the Gordon and the hat are new. The Penny I got last summer but this is the first new player jersey I've gotten since Dwight, and the first time I found a draft hat that I like.

20180718_185853.jpg

Nice. 

Last jersey I purchased was actually a gift from my mom on 12/25/2009 when we played Boston on Christmas Day. It was an epic game if you remember. Celtics were riding a 14 game winning streak into Amway. 

My mom had bad cancer at the time so it was our last Magic game as a family. We all knew it deepdown. After the Magic camback and won the game late—She took me to the magic store and told me to pickout anything I wanted.

I selected this authentic throwback black Dwight Howard jersey. It was like $220 or something stupid like that. My mom passed away about a year later when I was 20. Then Dwight left us sometime after that. 

 So I have this Dwight Howard jersey that has an insane amount of sentimental value to me that I’ve never been able to really wear. I haven’t bought a jersey since. It just hangs in my closet. Every time I see it I think of that Epic Christmas Day showdown from at the last game we were all at together. 

I just wish I could ever wear it. I could have picked any other jersey (Nelson, Lewis, Turk) and id still be able to wear it today. But, I had to pick Dwight. 

Thats my sappy jersey story. I might buy a Bamba one soon. Keep the Center streak going since I have a 90’d Shaq one too. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soul Bro    563
26 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Nice. 

Last jersey I purchased was actually a gift from my mom on 12/25/2009 when we played Boston on Christmas Day. It was an epic game if you remember. Celtics were riding a 14 game winning streak into Amway. 

My mom had bad cancer at the time so it was our last Magic game as a family. We all knew it deepdown. After the Magic camback and won the game late—She took me to the magic store and told me to pickout anything I wanted.

I selected this authentic throwback black Dwight Howard jersey. It was like $220 or something stupid like that. My mom passed away about a year later when I was 20. Then Dwight left us sometime after that. 

 So I have this Dwight Howard jersey that has an insane amount of sentimental value to me that I’ve never been able to really wear. I haven’t bought a jersey since. It just hangs in my closet. Every time I see it I think of that Epic Christmas Day showdown from at the last game we were all at together. 

I just wish I could ever wear it. I could have picked any other jersey (Nelson, Lewis, Turk) and id still be able to wear it today. But, I had to pick Dwight. 

Thats my sappy jersey story. I might buy a Bamba one soon. Keep the Center streak going since I have a 90’d Shaq one too. 

Beautiful memory

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×