Jump to content
magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I think they are pretty close to blowing things up so one year to see if you can convince Kawhi to stay is worth it in their mind. Worst case scenario they've created a situation where if he leaves they have 80+million in expiring contracts for the following year and only like 20 million committed for the summer of 2020

Weltman got out at the right time.  Raptors=lottery bound even with money.  Long rebuild.  Who wants to go to Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magicdoc1    167
7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’d take deangelo in a heart beat 

Call me crazy but Dinwiddie might be a better overall option for us and at a very discounted price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,762
33 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

That is the problem!

I don't think it's ever been a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,762
6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Call me crazy but Dinwiddie might be a better overall option for us and at a very discounted price. 

The dinwiddie issue is he's not a definite starter. You're betting a lot on a dramatic increase in efficiency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,762
19 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Weltman got out at the right time.  Raptors=lottery bound even with money.  Long rebuild.  Who wants to go to Canada.

Toronto is supposed to be awesome if you can afford to live there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soul Bro    565

So the Magic organization has officially adopted TMF’s B.I.G. slogan. Hmmm. Wish they’d give her some love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,762
10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

So the Magic organization has officially adopted TMF’s B.I.G. slogan. Hmmm. Wish they’d give her some love.

Apparently the OPP is claiming it was their idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't think it's ever been a problem

Definition of insanity......doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  I want wins.  Time for Isaac at 3.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,762
2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Definition of insanity......doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  I want wins.  Time for Isaac at 3.  

I mean I agree I just don't think it happens from day 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×