magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

This is what I was talking about the other day. We don't need to fix the point guard spot today. We just need a guy who can provide the archetype we are looking for long term. Grant and briscoe are that type of guy we're looking for long term. 

As much as I hate Biz's contract I hate Mosgov's even more.... I'd rather dump Vuc and keep Biz for the extra year.

5 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

So is Vuc staying now? No chance they rely on Mozgov to mentor Bamba. 

Hey, Isaac and Gordon are centers according to that one dude that ragged on us for the Bamba pick. ;P

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

As much as I hate Biz's contract I hate Mosgov's even more.... I'd rather dump Vuc and keep Biz for the extra year.

Yeah, I’m right there with you. Pretty sure the deal would’ve worked with Vuc in it in place of Biz, too. Had to have come down to that extra year on the contract.

11 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

So is Vuc staying now? No chance they rely on Mozgov to mentor Bamba. 

I don't even want to see Moz in a Magic uni.....keep him in street clothes and plenty of DNP's

I’m trying to make sense of this. We are saving a little money about 1.5 mill and you can imagine the problem Biz would have being on the end of the bench. We still don’t have a starting point and didn’t add shooting that we desperately need. Perhaps we’re not finished yet or we can consider this hitting a single.

5 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m trying to make sense of this. We are saving a little money about 1.5 mill and you can imagine the problem Biz would have being on the end of the bench. We still don’t have a starting point and didn’t add shooting that we desperately need. Perhaps we’re not finished yet or we can consider this hitting a single.

We saved some money and brought in an intriguing 6’5 PG prospect whose still on his rookie deal. There’s nothing else to get really. 

I’m not saying he is, he probably isn’t—but no one here knows for sure what Grant would do with more minutes. Let’s see what happens. I’m sure we are still making more moves. 

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, I’m right there with you. Pretty sure the deal would’ve worked with Vuc in it in place of Biz, too. Had to have come down to that extra year on the contract.

What if no one wanted Vuc?

At least Vuc is better than Biz.